Sasha, Janette, and Hannah Kudin
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Welcome!
Last March, in the same overwhelming week, we learned that we would soon be parents and that we would be bringing that little one home to Greenville, North Carolina where Sasha would be working as a Pediatric Resident. We had no idea what to expect from this new life, but it has really been a wonderful - so many memorable moments! However, with most of our friends and family far from us we needed a way to share our family news. And so this blog was born. We hope it is a way to stay in touch with those we love and that it is a fun way to share the excitement of this phase of our family's life. We have a bit of catching up to do, so stay tuned for more posts soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hooray!!! I can't wait to read more. Hannah is adorable!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Janette! I love seeing picts of your beautiful family! I hope all is well :-). Xxxooo
ReplyDeleteYay!! So glad you have joined the blogging community. I can never get enough Hannah pictures.
ReplyDelete