Saturday, March 30, 2013

Family Photos

Those of you who know me well (which should be all of you) will know that I can be a bit scattered.  So I will be jumping back in forth as we try to catch up on some important Kudin News from the past year.  But today I wanted to share our most recent news:  Our first official family pictures! We asked a friend from the ward to take a few shots for us and headed on down to the Town Commons Park for a chilly photo shoot (I know, I know it was probably 55 degrees in February but what can I say, we've acclimated to the loveliness that is southern winter!).  We had to wake Hannah from a nap (hence the sleepy expressions).  I know, I know.. never wake a sleeping baby - but it was for a good cause :)  Here are a few of our favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment