So Hannah discovered the magic of letters. She LOVES the ABC's and tries to "sing" them. She gets "ABC" and "now I know" - the rest is rhythmic mumbling... which I adore! A few days ago we were reading books and she pointed to the title and excitedly told me "ABCs!". Now we are always on the look out for those sneaky letters. They are everywhere and she just loves to find them :)Sasha has been looking for his own "magic letter" this past few weeks and yesterday it finally arrived! So if anyone wants to visit in May, come on down. We would love to have you at the United States Citizenship Oath Ceremony in Raleigh, where Sasha will officially become a citizen of the U.S.! He'll always be Ukrainian, and so will our little ones, but now he's also an American and all of us are so very proud and excited.
Yeah for magic letters!
I am so excited for both of these things, but especially for Sasha. You made it through the process!
ReplyDelete