I am teaching an online nutrition class for a nursing school and enjoy being back at work, but doing it from home. We also watch a little guy from our ward twice a week and Hannah loves him..... maybe a little too much.
| Going in for the kill... we are in trouble! |
Hannah is growing up so fast. She loves to color and dress up and sing (all at the same time sometimes).She is using full sentences, much to my delight and dismay. Last week at church she went to the door and said loudly "Open da door, Go outside!". She can also clearly say helpful things like "I don't know" and "I don't want it!" (usually this is in response to any kinds of clothing, which she currently hates).
| La la la!!! |
But my favorite phrase is, "Where is Daddy?" and she says it a lot. In the morning when I come to get her out of bed, in the afternoon when she doesn't want a nap, an pretty much anytime I say "no", she wants her Dad. She waits at the glass storm door while I make dinner waiting, watching, and asking for Dad. Then when he gets home she runs away from him, wanting to play chase and earn herself a tickle. Its really the sweetest thing and I am so grateful for the two loves of my life.
| Waiting for Daddy |
Make that three loves of my life. Hannah is going to be a big sister and we couldn't be happier! I am finally feeling human again (ie not puking multiple times daily), a full 6 weeks before I did with Hannah which, "they" say, can only mean one thing - Its a BOY! And for once "they" were right. Little Kudin wasn't shy at all during the ultrasound and we are quite sure that this little one is all boy! We are very excited and can't wait to meet him in the first part of July.
![]() |
| So excited! |

Congrats !! That is so exciting ! Love you all. Great picts and fun to read :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kris!
Delete